- 12 years old
- PADI Open Water Diver Certified - or equivalent
- PADI Advanced Open Water Diver Certified - or equivalent
- PADI Rescue Diver/Junior Rescue Diver Certified - or equivalent
- Minimum of five PADI Specialty Diver Courses
- Minimum of 50 logged dives
The PADI Master Diver Course is FREE if specialties are taken here at AUTS. Price varies depending on what specialties you decide to take. At Adventures Under the Sea we offer an internship that gives you the flexibility to decide which courses you take.
- Reservations are required.
- Completion of the PADI Rescue diver course or qualifying certification from another training organization is required.
- Completion of the five specialty's of your choice are required.
- Although not required, we recommend that all divers have diving insurance. The cost is very low and benefits high. DAN Insurance
Once you have the PADI Rescue Diver certification you can start to obtain five PADI Specialty diver courses. At Adventures Under the Sea we will help you select the specialties that interest you so that you can make the most of the PADI Master Scuba Diver Course.
As with all PADI courses we will get you to complete the Independent study prior to each specialty course. For the Master Scuba Diver specialty course you will need to complete five specialties, the knowledge reviews and the dives for each specialty.
Once you complete the knowledge reviews and open water training dives we will issue your PADI certification. You are now a PADI Master Scuba Diver Diver!
You have the passion. You want to join the best of the best in recreational scuba diving. You want to live the dive lifestyle and explore the underwater world and go places and see things you have never experienced.
More than a pipe dream?
Absolutely! Do it by becoming a PADI Master Scuba Diver – a rating that puts you in a class of distinction – writing your ticket to endless adventure and opportunities through the experience and scuba training that sets you apart.